Wayne Dyer Wrote to Me

Posted by: Alice

Wayne Dyer Wrote to Me - 06/26/09 12:23 PM

I sent him my poems and he said, "I loved your sensitive, touching poetry." Love, Wayne.....

He also sent me one of his DVD's.

I was SO excited. I got his address through "Intelius"---you have to pay for it, but it was more than worth it!

I intend to ask if I can use his comment in my list of endorsements.

The name of my poetry book: Sanctuary of the Soul (poems of anguish, healing, hope, comfort and celebration."

Hugs, Alice
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Wayne Dyer Wrote to Me - 06/26/09 12:33 PM

Wow...very cool. I got a thank you note from Paula Deen once. If anyone knows who she is...LOL!

Very nice for you, Alice. Indeed! I really like him. They show a PBS special on him quite often and I always try to catch parts of it.

Re: Wayne Dyer Wrote to Me - 06/26/09 01:56 PM

Hi, Jawjaw: Yes, I know who Paula Deen is!

Hopefully, he will allow me to use his comment in my book!
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Wayne Dyer Wrote to Me - 06/26/09 02:16 PM

Fingers crossed for you, Alice.
Posted by: Princess Lenora

Re: Wayne Dyer Wrote to Me - 06/26/09 08:33 PM

I know who Paula Dean is, and her sons have or had a show, too. Wayne Dyer has created quite a collection of materials since his first book in the 70s, "The Sky is the Limit." I think his was the first book I read on the power of positive thinking. Alice what DVD did he send you?
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Wayne Dyer Wrote to Me - 06/27/09 09:51 AM

Very cool. Definitely get his permission to use that quote. That would be the polite way to go about it.

Re: Wayne Dyer Wrote to Me - 06/27/09 11:31 AM

Yes, my letter requesting permission is winging its way to Hawaii where he lives.

Thanks, Dotsie!
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: Wayne Dyer Wrote to Me - 06/29/09 11:19 PM

way cool, Alice!
Posted by: Erica Miner

Re: Wayne Dyer Wrote to Me - 02/05/10 09:46 PM

Wow - this is great!