Video may be going viral???

Posted by: Dee

Video may be going viral??? - 08/16/11 03:06 AM

I wanted to share with you something that has surprised the heck out of me. Yesterday I noticed a squirrel on my porch...I grabbed my camera and began video taping her...I edited it and put it on you tube....when I looked this afternoon there were almost 3,000 hits...at the moment there are 3,399 hits. A guy from a German TV group sent me a message and I heard from a guy in the UK wanting to manage it. He says he's the manager of 'Charlie Bit me' and others. I was so surprised by this...too funny. This is the link if you're interested. http://youtu.be/gvQChG5rIJM
Posted by: Mountain Ash

Re: Video may be going viral??? - 08/16/11 04:11 PM

Its wonderful Dee and good for you to have captured the event.
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: Video may be going viral??? - 08/16/11 06:59 PM

Dee, I saw that post of yours yesterday, after watching the bees. I thought it was very cute. And I expect the concrete WAS cool on the tummy...so chillin' was exactly the goal.

So fun to hear that your video is going viral. Good thing you won't have to pay any "talent" royalties to the squirrel!

Enjoy your fame!
Posted by: Sandy N.

Re: Video may be going viral??? - 08/17/11 06:38 AM

Loved the squirrel video! I noticed that one of the comments on You Tube said the squirrel was "planking." I'd never heard of this! So I Googled the term. Here's what I learned from Wikipedia:
Planking or the lying down game is an activity consisting of lying face down in an unusual or incongruous location. The hands must touch the sides of the body and having a photograph of the participant taken and posted on the internet is an integral part of the game. Players compete to find the most unusual and original location in which to play. The term planking refers to mimicking a wooden plank.

Sometimes it's so hard to keep up with these fads! But I guess your squirrel is in the know.
Posted by: jabber

Re: Video may be going viral??? - 08/17/11 01:44 PM

DeeBee,
That squirrel video is cute! Fuzzy is planking for sure and knows
how to enjoy life!!!
Posted by: Dee

Re: Video may be going viral??? - 08/19/11 12:42 PM

One never knows when something cute is going to occur...I swear I keep my camera almost connected to me sometimes...LOL. Sandy...good research on planking..our neighbor, Shane, is a teenager and told us about that...he's tried planking in difference places, too. Don't you just love fads?
I like the name Fuzzy, Jabber...
Posted by: jabber

Re: Video may be going viral??? - 08/22/11 01:48 PM

Thanks, Dee. Fuzzy is a heartwarming name!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Video may be going viral??? - 10/24/11 09:00 PM

Fuzzy is the perfect name for this little guy!