Where to go when you are new?

Posted by: Sandi

Where to go when you are new? - 02/14/06 07:36 AM

Was just introduced to this site about 1 hr ago.
It's overwhelming, can anyone tell me where to start? thanks .Sandi
Posted by: Danita

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/14/06 07:43 AM

sandi,

Welcome.

One way to start is to click on "todays active topics".

This will bring to the top things that are current.

You can also tell us more right here in this forum about yourself.

There is no "right or wrong" way to surf the boomer site....just sit back, enjoy, and be ready to become addicted!

hugs,
danita

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/14/06 07:55 AM

About myself...hmmm..Married for 20 yrs to a wonderful guy 8 years my junior. One son with him, Tommy is going to be 21 this Friday. Moved to Florida in 1980 with my then 3.5 yr old son,
Jayson, (now 28)and he lives in California...Wah!!! I love golf, friends, family and recently "found" a neice I hadn't seen in 40+years. I own a real estate company that rents to snowbirds, so I get to meet people from all over, all walks of life.
Currently still! working on my "character defects" 2 cats: Snickers and Millie.

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/14/06 07:56 AM

Thanks Danita, I'll try to find "today's active
topics!!
Posted by: Princess Lenora

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/14/06 08:17 AM

Welcome Sandi! Boomer Women Speak is one addiction that is healthy to the mind, body, spirit. LL, L
Posted by: Sandpiper

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/14/06 09:04 AM

Welcome Sandi,

You'll love it here. Lots of great women! Glad to have you aboard. I see you are in Jupiter, I am in Kissimmee.

I agree with the others, go to todays active posts and then take your time going to the other boards. They are all interesting and full of informative stuff.

Welcome.
Sandpiper
Posted by: AvalonBlondi

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/14/06 09:28 AM

Welcome Sandi...I live in the Philadelphia area abd am snowed in tonight...sure do envy all of my Boomer sisters like you living in warmer climates... [Smile] ...this is a great place to hang out...there are so many smart, warm and very funny women on this website....Enjoy!!

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/14/06 09:47 AM

Thanks to all! Looks like I found something to replace my backgammon on line! As for living in a warmer climate! Today I had a sweater, a jacket over the sweater, and then a huge! sweater over both! brrrrrrrr.....cold down here in the south....Go ahead, all you northerners,
laugh....but I have a northerner here visiting
who thinks its too cold!! And as for getting older, boomers, and all that, nah....today I just have intellectual lapses....sandi
Posted by: Pam Kimmell

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/14/06 05:21 PM

Welcome Sandi.....we have several Floridian Boomers here in the forum! I just exchanged email with a friend in Cape Coral - she said it was 38 degrees there.

I'm sure it's interesting being in real estate and meeting all the snowbirds. I lived in Clearwater many years ago and that's where I first heard the term "snowbirds". Still makes me giggle.....

Enjoy getting to know everyone here and learning how to navigate the forum - there's LOTS to read, contribute to, learn from here......!

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/14/06 06:55 PM

Sandi,

My daughter is turning 17 years old on Friday. How cool is that - our kids were born on the same day.

We are thinking about coming to Florida for Christams. Disney to be exact.

what is the temp like at that time of year?

Danita
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/15/06 08:34 AM

Uh oh girls, looks life we havea nother lifer. Sandi just joined and she has 9 posts. Gotta love her!

Sandi, welcome! So good to have you here. Who told you about the site?

My kids are 17 (a boy) maybe we can set him up with your daughter, Danita..., a daughter who is 18, and a son soon to be the BIG 21 in April!
Posted by: NHJackie

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/14/06 09:21 PM

Greeting, Sandi, from snowy NH where it's REALLY cold. [Smile]

I've been married for 36 years and have 2 grown children Laura, 29, and Ed who's 27. Both live and work in NY. So our baby now is a calico cat named Cha-Cha. I'm a retired teacher, who does a lot of volunteer work to keep myself busy.

Just jump into any of the forums. Once you start, you won't want to stop.
Posted by: Sherri

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/14/06 09:38 PM

Welcome Sandi, enjoy your time with the best bunh of women on the net.

Sherri
Posted by: yepthatsme2

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/14/06 10:01 PM

Welcome Sandi,

A lifer...is that right? Well...I'm here to tell you, there's no other place around I'd rather do time... then here at BWS. [Big Grin]
Posted by: Bluebird

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/14/06 10:08 PM

I agree with you there, Brenda!! And in this "joint" you never have to do solitary confinement.

Anyway, Welcome to the forum Sandi!! I think my husband did a kitchen job in Jupiter a few years ago. Is it actually an island?
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/15/06 04:38 AM

Sandi welcome and Happy Valentines Day....

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/15/06 06:58 AM

I'm bringing this forward so Sandi can see the welcomes. It got buried by cloning techniques. Hey, Chatty, how r u?

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/15/06 11:30 AM

Woah! Hello to all, Danita, I will be thinking of your daughter on the 17th! that is very cool!
I think it was Dotsie who asked me about Disney in December. Crowded!!! kids are on vacation! however, you can wear shorts and a tee shirt,
I'll be in a woolen scarf, hat and sometimes!!
gloves...makes me laugh when I'm bundled up
and the "snowbirds" show up in shorts...Meanwhile, I'm in boots and turtlenecks.
I wanted to get on this site all day...but...
I'm sure you all know how that works.
HJ Jackie: I'm looking forward to Empty Nesting!!
don't think that will happen soon!!!
Boy am I embarrassed! Someone had said: tell me about yourself...now you all know I married after!! my son was born........oh well. :-)

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/15/06 11:36 AM

Dotsie - you asked who told me about the site?
A relative....who I am so happy to have "found"
after many, MANY years!!!!
Everyone seems to have a little "clip" at the end of their name:
How's
Ride the horse in the direction its going...
(makes life so much easier!!!)
Posted by: diamond50

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/15/06 12:21 PM

Hi Sandi...welcome to this great group!
You will always love it here : )

Cindy

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/15/06 10:55 PM

Sandi, I did not figure that out about being married after your son was born. I must be clueless. Besides, who cares? It just means you are more like the celebrities these days! I discontinued my signature because I'm in a transition! LL, L

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/16/06 09:02 AM

Love those transitions Lynnie!!!! your right, who cares!!! I'm sure you know..question, are there live chats on this site?
S.

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/16/06 09:04 AM

Suzieq: I have such an addictive personality,
that's what I'm afraid of.....getting hooked.
I've been known not to go to work because I was so involved w/ backgammon!!
S.

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/16/06 09:19 AM

Hi Sandi, I don't think there are live chats on this site. But someone else is always bound to be on here. How did you get to 22 posts already? I'll have to take a look see to find your posts.
Posted by: mamakim

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/16/06 06:32 PM

Hi - I was asked to introduce myself, so ....

I'm Kim, I'm 33, married 10 years in April, 2 beautiful little girls (and two midterm losses in heaven), a dog and two cats. I'm a mix of Italian, Irish, German, and Native American. I was just confirmed Catholic, I'm an only child, my father is a Lutheran pastor, and my mother died suddenly in 1996 (that shaped who I've become).

I have three families - my mother's family, my husband's family, and my stepmother's family.

I've been working from home for 7 years to be with my children. I am a freelance editor, designer, writer and typesetter, and I do just about "everything". I've been working freelance with a local print shop for 7 years, but I work with many different people as needed. I've worked with churches, synagogues, and non-profit groups, a motorcycle club, a taxidermy company, and others. I've also written freelance commentaries for the Philadelphia Inquirer, and other newspapers. I also do consultation work on various projects and designs.

I'm not sure what else to say about myself. I tend to be quiet but I'll speak up sometimes. I'm rather traditional and old-fashioned about many things.

I learned about this group from an Italian American forum that I am part of ... the moderator suggested it to me.

[ February 16, 2006, 10:34 AM: Message edited by: mamakim ]

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/16/06 07:13 PM

Welcome Kim!

You sound like a busy AND talented woman!

Danita
Posted by: AvalonBlondi

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/17/06 08:01 AM

Welcome Kim...congratulations on your confirmation...you really have a full plate with 2 kids and pets and a home based business...I love all of your energy!!!

[ February 16, 2006, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: AvalonBlondi ]

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/17/06 08:17 AM

mamakim, I love your screen name. I admire you for working from homre while you have young children. I'm sure it's not easy to do all that you do while mothering at the same time. I hope you feel like you've found a safe place to share.
Posted by: mamakim

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/17/06 08:38 AM

Thanks for the welcomes!

Yes, I think it's safe to share here, LOL!!! I was looking over some of the previous posts about marriage, family, children, etc., and feeling that more of my "own kind" are here. It is depressing sometimes when I talk to women my age in my area - there's a definite clash in values and lifestyles. They think I'm old-fashioned, and I think they've got their priorities backwards (!).

It IS a challenge, most days, to do what I do. But it's worth it, and I've been doing it for seven years, and plan to do it as long as possible - and as long as it is best for my family. If I were single and childless, I'd probably be a reporter for the New York Times or maybe CNN as an international correspondent. But I'm married and have young children, and that changes everything.

Okay ... I need to get back to work now, while my baby is still napping (and my older one is in school).
Posted by: pepper

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/16/06 10:36 PM

Hi
I am new to this site and didn't know until today to click on 'welcome'....must just be a little brain dead....Anyway, I live in Florida, single, have 2 kids, both married, age 31 & 28 and I have a grandbaby who is 8 months old....
I moved to Florida in 1998 from NJ....
I have to keep sneaking to this site while at work, back and forth....no one will be the wiser.
Karen

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/16/06 11:10 PM

Hi Kaseyc,

Well, they just might find out...I know I can be reading along find something that hits my funny bone and just roll with laughter. How you going explain that one? Try not to have a mouth full of coffee at the time.
Anyways, it great to have you here.

I live in Va. have for the last near 20 years, hubby is retired military working on his 2nd career.
We have 5 children, 1 grandson, 1 to-be grand daughter, and 3 dogs.

Your secrets safe with me....just don't drink the coffee, or laugh out loud.

Welcome!

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/17/06 12:21 AM

Hi KC, funny, I have an aunt with those same initials! Welcome to BWS! KC, we have a lot of book lovers here. What do you like to read? You are going to have such a good time here. This is the best site for women in our age group. Every bit of support and love for every area of our lives is here, as well as ideas and inspiration. Welcome to Kim as well, although I am a bit envious of your very youthful age! Love and Light, Lynn

[ February 16, 2006, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: Lynnie ]

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/17/06 01:20 AM

So happy to have you here with us Karen but I'm afraid yepthastsme is correct and some of the ladies here are very funny, most of us are laughing outloud and people wonder if we've gone round the bend. Welcome!!!

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/17/06 02:26 AM

Welcome Kasey....yep - the girls are right...you ARE going to love it here and you WILL have a tough time keeping a straight face at work as you travel around the forum! Just giggle away and make people wonder what you might be thinking...keep them guessing..... [Wink]

Glad you found this website!

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/17/06 02:39 AM

Hi Lynnie
Thanks for the welcome!! I like to read alot of different types of books....the one I most recent read is "Beyond the Tears...A True Survivors Story".....It was FANTASTIC!! Anyone who has ever been a victim of sexual abuse should make this one of the Must READS!!! It is a self help book but it reads like a novel...I couldn't put it down..I actually read it twice...the 2nd time slower than the first...Yes...I am a victim of sexual abuse and also physical, emotional and spiritual abuse.....And if you are not...then read it anyway!!! It will surely open your minds as well as your hearts...
Kasey

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/17/06 02:41 AM

I go to the forum every chance I get at work...but between business emails, and personal emails (Yup, I said that)....I go to the forum..There are only 3 of us in the office and I sit up front....my job is being on the web alot...so I hope no one gets wise...If I crack up...then I will try to get up quick and go to the bathroom to laugh out loud...No..I guess that won't be a good idea....
Well, I will just have to think of something.
KaseyC

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/17/06 03:05 AM

Kim, welcome to the group. I worked from home for several years when my children were small and have never regretted it.

Kasey, likewise welcome. A have 2 children, 27 and 29, but no grandchildren yet.
Posted by: Dianne

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/17/06 05:44 AM

Hmmm...I feel a very strong connection here.

Welcome! NJ to Florida. Don't blame you, girl.

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/17/06 09:37 PM

I was all excited to tell kasey that the author of Beyond the Tears was in our forums and an associate for NABBW.

Then I looked back and figured it out!

Duh!

Welcome...
Posted by: Songbird

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/17/06 10:10 PM

Welcome Sandi, Kim and Kasey. Glad you joined. Enjoy this special place for special women!

[ February 17, 2006, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: Songbird ]

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/18/06 12:13 AM

What Dotsie? What did you figure out? We aint saying nothing yet. Saving it because you will roll on the floor laughing next week when I spill ALL the beans. You won't believe the whole enchilada! KC, thanks so much for the endorsement of TEARS, my life's work. I hope it opens lines of communication whether someone has been a victim or not. Hey, boomers were on the news yet again today as the first group turns 60 this year! Those born in Jan and Feb of 1946! Nice snow in CO but I don't think I'd like FLA except for beach time in Jan or Feb. Love & Light L

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/18/06 12:43 AM

Hi Lynnie
What did Dotsie figure out??? What do think everyone will say?? What will you say next week? What beans will spill..
I aint sayin nothin......
Love KC

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/18/06 01:55 AM

Hi KC, I see you are figuring out how to navigate the BWS site. I wonder where the phrase "spill the beans" came from. I hear you have written poetry in your short lifetime. This is a great place for poets and writers! I see that both you and the new Sandi are from Jupiter FL. Must be nice weather there! L, L

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/18/06 02:05 AM

Hi Lynnie
It is especially nice this time of year in Florida...Yes, Sandi and I both live in the same town....do ya think we know each other? Yes, I have written some poetry...in my short??? lifetime...I have no idea where "spill the beans" came from but do you remember a game with this name?
LY KC
Posted by: citychick

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/18/06 02:17 AM

New member here. Big HELLO to all. Especially kaseyC ! Little background: Mother of 3, Grammy of 5, #6 due in May, married 34 years to the same man and I am retired.

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/18/06 02:21 AM

Welcome Citychick! I'm also retired - from "regular work" that is....now I write full-time but that's FUN and not really "work".

Glad you have found the forum - you're going to love it here. Hope you enjoy getting to know all of us as much as I'm sure we will enjoy getting to know you.

[Wink]

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/18/06 03:07 AM

Welcome City Chick to our forum. I am mother of 2 and grandmother of three. I own and operate a home business plus to many other things to list here....busy is my middle name or should be.

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/18/06 03:56 AM

Citychick, welcome. Where in NJ are you from? I was born and raised half time in NJ. And KC said she was from NJ but moved to FLA. KC, I don't think I recall a game called spill the beans. L, L

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/18/06 12:21 PM

Bluebird...there is a Jupiter Island! however, I am in the town of Jupiter. 7 miles of open ocean,
only 2 facilities sit on the beach.

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/18/06 12:22 PM

Yepthatsme: I suppose so! I have never experienced anything like this..so when I say
New...I mean New! but I love it! Dotsie is a genius!! Way to go Dotsie! thank you!!!

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/18/06 05:44 PM

citychick, welcome to our neighborhood. Are all those grandchildren in town with you?

Sandi, we're all geniuses!

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/22/06 09:06 PM

Lynnie
Ask Citychick how she knows me....
KaseyC

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/22/06 09:07 PM

Hey citychick..

How are things going?? So glad you have found this website...You will get to love it here...start exploring some of the other forums...
I have to check out the bithdays again.
Having a good day???
KC
Posted by: chickadee

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/22/06 09:12 PM

Psst....From one chick to another...you're gonna love it here.
chick

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/22/06 09:25 PM

Welcome Citychick...

It's so nice to have another new sister...hope you enjoy you time here.
Posted by: Dreamer

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/22/06 10:41 PM

This is so much fun! Welcome to everyone new! I, too, am at work, but it is very slow today so though I'm here physically, mentally I'm in BWSland!

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/23/06 12:04 AM

I don't want to get anyone in trouble! Yikes!
Posted by: Dreamer

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/23/06 12:30 AM

Nothing to worry about here, Dotsie! The 'boss' allows 'constructive' use of the computer during slack times.....and this is certainly constructive! (The others are playing computer games!!)

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/23/06 05:43 AM

Hi KC, I did notice that Citychick is in NJ. I did ask City chick where from in NJ. I thought it quite coincidental that on the heels of 2 from FL there might be 1 from NJ, the former home of the 2 from FL. So, CC (citychick) If you tell me how you know KC I might tell you how I know.....

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/23/06 09:23 PM

Hi Lynnie
I will let Citychick tell her story........

Kasey

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/23/06 10:14 PM

Okay, waiting to heat the story here...

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/23/06 10:26 PM

citychick
Want to tell the story???

Kasey

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/23/06 10:33 PM

Tell me a story!!
Posted by: citychick

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/24/06 01:40 AM

Thank you all for the warm welcome. No Dotsie, my 5 grandchildren do not live in my town. The closest one is 30 minutes. But I do see 4 of them on a weekly basis.
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/24/06 05:36 AM

and the story is????

JJ

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/24/06 05:39 AM

I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight without my story. [Frown]

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/24/06 05:58 AM

What is the story? I've got a story too. It's titled "Spill the Beans" and I'm going to tell it at this forum on Sunday.

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/24/06 06:32 PM

I'll be here waiting...

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/27/06 09:35 AM

Hi kayseyc: That name is so difficult to remmber how to spell what about Casey? Help me out here!!! anyway.........love those grandchildren.....!!! welcome I'm in Florida too, and I notice Jupiter! How very close!!!!
have a good time here Casey.

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/27/06 09:44 AM

Lynnie I read Beyond the Tears Too!!! And so much is familiar...AND WHAT A BOOK!!!!! If no one has read Beyond the Tears (what a great!!
title) a True Survivor's Story....get it, read it, have your library get it......are you familar Lynnie? Bet you haven't been here, but maybe soon? Its a lovely town. Right Casey?
about "spill the beans" I actually hid the beans
(Lima) and my father caught me...didn't turn out to be a fun evening! so not only won't I eat the beans, clean dishes with beans on it, but
I'll never spill the beans either!!!! Someone else has to do that...Did you say you are
going to "spill the beans" Lynnie to a message
to Dotsie? Hmmmm, sounds like fun, cant wait..but how will I know when? I can't come in here during work like Casey can.......eh, maybe I can......we'll see.

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/27/06 09:49 AM

Well hello Citychick from NJ, and Lynnie (formerly from NJ) and me!!! I'm from NJ too
but moved to Fla (seems I live close somewhere to
Casey, since Jupiter is not that large) hey....
wonder if any of us knew each other when we lived in Jersey.........you know I think...........hmmmmmm

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/28/06 08:03 AM

Sandi
WOW!!! maybe we ALL know each other....I too live in Jupiter....maybe so close to you.....Hey, Lynnie, you think we all know each other????

KaseyC

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 02/28/06 12:27 AM

I think Lynnie forgot she was going to spill the beans yesterday...

I've read Lynnie's book. She was a featured author here at BWS. Go into the Featured Author forum and click on the left side. You will see her forum. Click on it and you'll have a personal session with Lynnie. She did a great job.

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 03/02/06 10:39 AM

Lynnie, so everyone knew the day but me????
Wonder who I was emailing when Lynnie spilled the beans...............

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 03/03/06 06:28 AM

Hi Sandi, no, not everyone knew the day I was going to spill the beans. But as soon as I did STB I sent you an email. So we could all be on the same page. And they were not lima beans. Who eats lima beans anyway? I think MM made me eat lima beans. But if we really hated something, like liver and brussels sprouts, she did not make us eat it again. LL, L

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 03/09/06 11:25 AM

Hey Lynnie, funny story on lima beans....ONCE!
I had guts enough to invite my friend to dinner!
(we still send xmas cards at the time we were about 11...anyway, MM served lima beans, (to gag for) and I hid them in my napkin....and guess who saw me do it? My friend ended up crying, called her dad to pick her up DURING DINNER, and
I can't even look at beans, much less lima beans,
Kaysec knows, she had to wash dishes when we had any kind of beans, I still can't wash dishes w/ beans on them...........yuk!!!

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 03/09/06 09:28 PM

Sandi
How did you get to HATE beans and I got to LIKE them....Last night Mel & Theresa came by to give me a pot of BEAN SOUP!!! that they made for me due to the fact that I was home recouperating and couldn't drive....You also hate pork & beans, right?
KaseyC

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 03/10/06 08:02 AM

Oh Sandi, who likes lima beans? Yuk! But not all beans are bad beans. Your friend must have been scared to death!

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 03/11/06 06:09 AM

So Lynnie, what beans are good beans? and KayseyC = right on...not one of my favorite foods
Posted by: SusanS

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 03/11/06 06:48 AM

This is my first visit to one of the BWS forums. Like Sandi before me, it is a bit overwhelming. I'm here at the urging of Georgia Richardson who will be my guest Sunday night on my radio show The Empower Hour at 7 pm EST.

You can hear the show by going to my site www.empowerhourlive.com and clicking on the artisfirst.com link.

I am also the author of Play or Pay: 77 Ways to Have FUN or Suffer the Consequences and End up Paying the Price which is currently on the BWS Home Page.
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 03/11/06 08:43 AM

Yuhooooo...Susan! Glad to see you made it. You told them I sent you...as Lewis Grizzard would say, "@#$% Brother, I don't believe I'd told that!" ha! Do you want to get tarred and feathered? Rode out of town on a rail? Girl ... you're brave...teehee...

Now that you're here, tell us all more about yourself. How did you get into this biz? And could you send some of that sunshine up our way?

WELCOME to the best forum on the Internet. You will love it here. These women are smart, gracious, and caring. They will make you feel like you've known them for ages...

JJ

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 03/11/06 09:34 PM

Welcome, Susan! Any friend of JJ's is a friend of mine! [Smile]
Posted by: Dianne

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 03/11/06 10:26 PM

If you're anything like JJ, I'm gonna love you to death!

You sound so interesting. I hope you come back and share more.

Welcome! [Smile] [Cool]
Posted by: SusanS

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 03/12/06 01:42 AM

Hello Ladies--

Don't really have much time today-- a cousin is visiting FL from NJ and I'm meeting her for dinner--but did want to thank you for the warm welcome!!

More to come-- I promise!

Susan

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 03/12/06 02:18 AM

A hardy Boomer welcome SusanS, any friend of our Queen JJ has got to be marvelous and I look forward to hearing alot more from you....

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 03/12/06 05:16 PM

Welcome SusanS! So happy to have you here with us. As others have said - any friend of DA QUEEN is a friend of us all.....

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 03/13/06 05:03 AM

I have Artistfirst on and I'm waiting to hear the queen and Susan.

Welcome Susan!

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 03/19/06 07:15 PM

Susan, Welcome. So you live in Fla, as I do and my sister just left after visiting for a few weeks from ... yup...New Jersey! Hope you enjoy it here!! Have fun w/ the cousin!

Re: Where to go when you are new? - 03/21/06 02:19 AM

Hi Susan
Wecome! I am the 'other' sister for Sandi...and I live in Fl as well....
KaseyC