Meeting new people

Posted by: Dotsie

Meeting new people - 10/17/02 09:56 PM

I think this is a great site that enables people to chat with others!
Posted by: Candice Johnson

Re: Meeting new people - 10/17/02 11:41 PM

I am working with my aunt on this project and she asked me to get on and post. Thanks for the kind words.

[ October 17, 2002, 04:42 PM: Message edited by: Candice Johnson ]

Re: Meeting new people - 10/19/02 10:18 PM

It is funny because I thought this would be a site for baby boomers only. I have found that women from other generations have come here for advice. How cool!
Posted by: Kathryn

Re: Meeting new people - 11/22/02 04:37 PM

Dots, this is so awesome!! Love ya and blessings.
Posted by: laxmom247

Re: Meeting new people - 12/04/02 12:12 AM

Happy to be a member. This is terrific. I can't seem to talk with my friends often enough. This will provide another outlet for sharing, meeting, connecting. Thanks, Dotsie!
Posted by: Vicki M. Taylor

Re: Meeting new people - 01/06/03 09:16 PM

Hello Everyone!

A new member.. who is finally getting her act together and climbing aboard!

I've been e-mailing Dotsie for a few months about her wonderful book project and now the deadline is loaming. I've promised to send her some stories to include and I saw the link for her site that included this board.

Naughty me, I should have registered sooner, but here I am.

I'm very proud to be a part of this project and excited to see so many women who are as well!

Off to explore the board!
Posted by: Pattyam112

Re: Meeting new people - 01/09/03 06:06 AM

Wow!

That is my first thought!

Women! Oh! Writers!

WOW [Smile]

I have found my home, I hope! I have been surfing and searching... running across women web sites that do this and promise that... and end up in either voodoo or worse.

I am at a crossroads in my life... where I can choose to do what I want to do... or just give up and crumble... and I think I have found the site where I can just be me and enjoy sisters just like me...

I grew up wanting to write, people say I have the gift... but I always put it on a back burner for others... no more... time for Us! [Smile]

Thank you for being here... Write me!

Patty

Re: Meeting new people - 03/03/03 02:00 PM

Ladies,

I am happy to hear that there are women who are e-mailing each other behind the scenes when they feel so moved. Thanks to all who continue to encourage and support one another. God bless! [Big Grin]