Naked in ladies' locker/changing room

Posted by: orchid

Naked in ladies' locker/changing room - 05/03/07 02:37 AM

Whenever I use a shared/public ladies' locker room or changing room at any sports facility (like the one in my building) or at a hotel, etc., I get in and out of my clothing pretty quickly. I'm not one to walk around or sit around fully naked for long or top/bottom naked, chatting with other women, even when there are other women around me in various stages of undress.

I don't even know what some of my sisters (in my family) look like naked --either half or full. I was lucky (and selfish probably) to be granted my own bedroom when I grew up as a teenager.

It's just me. By the way, you should read this topic when discussed among men. Some guys are disgusted by other guys who prance around the locker room fully naked.
Posted by: Dotsie

Post deleted by Dotsie - 05/03/07 03:28 AM

Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Naked in ladies' locker/changing room - 05/04/07 01:13 PM

I'm with you ladies. If there's a bathroom stall, I will change in it as opposed to changing out in the open.
Posted by: mrs_madness

Re: Naked in ladies' locker/changing room - 05/06/07 06:27 PM

I found out years ago that nudity is a great leveler. Almost nobody looks that great stark nekkid. It's easy to be in a room of naked women of all ages, every single one of them is flawed and I feel like I fit right in. No problem with it at all.
Posted by: madhatter

Re: Naked in ladies' locker/changing room - 05/06/07 08:31 PM

You kidding me, right? I don't even look in the mirror at myself when I'm in the buff...
I do admire women who feel so at home in their skins. Maybe, if I was in better shape, I wouldn't mind. No, probably not. I was taught to be modest, so it stuck with me into adulthood.
Posted by: ShirleyValentine

Re: Naked in ladies' locker/changing room - 05/06/07 09:55 PM

I used to dance and even then, changing every day in small locker rooms I never wandered about in the buff.

Nowadays I am in and out of the gym changing rooms like a fiddler's elbow, ie fast.
I prefer to keep my flab to myself, and I don't want to look at other women's bits either, thanks, so 'put 'em away girls, we've all got them!'