Lateral Thigh Stepper

Posted by: Anonymous

Lateral Thigh Stepper - 03/21/06 07:16 PM

Have any of you gals tried this? I've seen on TV, Targer & Wal-Mart, I believer there are about half a dozen types at least. If you are familiar, what where your pros/cons?

Thx,
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Lateral Thigh Stepper - 03/22/06 08:10 AM

Can you hang clothes on it?

JJ
Posted by: Bluebird

Re: Lateral Thigh Stepper - 03/21/06 09:02 PM

Can you check your email with it?

Re: Lateral Thigh Stepper - 03/21/06 09:10 PM

Email, most probably not! Hang clothes? Depends on which model you purchase!!!!
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Lateral Thigh Stepper - 03/22/06 02:08 AM

MustangGal, you're so sweet. I bet you would really like to kill us, right? You've asked for legimate input and we act silly...but truth me known, I think the biggest CON on a workout piece of equipment is the person's willpower and diligence that intends to use it.

If they can discipline themselves to sit to a routine, then it's worth it's weight in gold. If they hang clothes off of it, or try to contact their emails buddies with it, then....

So, it has to be a personal thing...IMHO....

Hope this helps a bit - JJ

p.s. I have a fantastic piece of workout equipment here in the hallway stacked up against the wall. The only thing I've been able to discipline myself to do is walk.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Lateral Thigh Stepper - 03/22/06 07:42 AM

Someone told me it was hard on the knees, ankles and even the hips so I'm not in favor if it but then I'm old and crotchity, LOL
Posted by: smilinize

Re: Lateral Thigh Stepper - 03/22/06 08:03 AM

My knees, ankles, and hips are perfectly safe. The only thing that is in danger from exercise equipment is my wallet. The only part of me that gets any exercise is my fingers when I write the check and my wrist when I swipe the card.

I'm safe.

smile

Re: Lateral Thigh Stepper - 03/22/06 07:11 PM

Thanks Gals! Good point w/ the hips and knees! [Razz]
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Lateral Thigh Stepper - 03/24/06 06:20 PM

We had an exercise bike that was the perfect clothes hanger for laundry. I could put the kid's stuff on one side and Ross and mine on the other (two sides to the handlebar). It doesn't get any better than that.

We never used it so we gave it to Dad.

Then we picked out some kind of contraption that works all the muscles. It has hadlebars and a bench.

So now I can use the handlebars to hang our clothes, AND the bonus bench to lie the clothes that need to dry flat. I just put down a towel first and voila! [Big Grin] [Razz] We're getting somewhere.

Maybe the next exercise piece will fold the laundry. [Razz]
Posted by: Dianne

Re: Lateral Thigh Stepper - 03/24/06 07:07 PM

You're too funny!!!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Lateral Thigh Stepper - 03/26/06 03:55 AM

The old exercise laundry holder ploy, LOL, too funny and more often than not, too true. [Roll Eyes]
Posted by: moni

Re: Lateral Thigh Stepper - 06/22/06 08:56 PM

What I like about lateral tigh stepper is that it moves you in two different directions at the same time which targets and tones your glutes. It also has a little machine that shows me the time, and the calories burned.

Moni

Re: Lateral Thigh Stepper - 06/22/06 09:30 PM

Moni, the next time a lateral thigh stepper is on sale, I may need to purchase it. I'm glad you've had positive results, I need to tone and trim my legs, which may also assist with my horseback riding lessons by providing strength.