Oh boy - there's going to be an aritcle about the NABBW/BWS and me in the Baltimore magazine. I've done these photo shoots with photographers in the past, but they've always been at my home.

Today, I had to meet the photographer/nice guy (who shot me before for Smart Woman magazine) at a park because they wanted to photograph me on a swing. I guess because I'm such a swinger. HA HA! Whatever!

Anyway, I was pretty easy with the pick out the clothes and get ready thing. Not a biggie! Did however, get up prior to the crack of dawn so I wouldn't have any sleep creases in my face. I was meeting him at 8:45 and wanted to appear awake.

It's 32 degrees here and I had to dress for spring because it's for the April issue so I had on sandals, navy capris, white v neck cotton t shirt and a pink cotton jacket. Very simple, but my nose was turning red because it was cold and windy.

Met him there and thought I pulled it off...(even though I looked like Rudolph and was freezing) until...

Urg... help me.

I got in the car, looked in the mirror, and I didn't know it but my hair had fallen out of the clip on one side. I guess it was the wind. Ack... Plus I looked at myself when I got home and thought I wore the absolute most unflattering thing. I'll probably look like a hog. I wish I'd asked him to see a couple of the photos because it's all digital, but all I could hear was son Jon saying(the photographer who called me this mornig about something else and I told him about thr shoot and how cold it is, and how I had to dress for spring) "Whatever you do Mom, don't be difficult. I can't stand it when girls complain when I shoot because they want everything perfect." What was I thinking? AND, he had me sit back on the swing so my thighs looked humungous, and while thinking about the SPREAD on the magazine page, I was trying to smile my best smile. Good grief. Plus he had me in this hunched over position which will make me look like a hunchback!

What a hoot.

Phew, I feel better now.