I'm in a work dilemma. I've had what might be a good opportunity almost fall in my lap. I don't know what to do. A couple of months ago, I was asked to relocate to another building to help the new boss out until his new assistant started. It meant trying to do both jobs at the same time and it was a wild week, but I did it for a week and a half. The new person came, lasted 6 weeks and poof, she's gone and I'm up there again. I've been there a week and a half again, but this will be longer. My dilemma: I'm thinking of going for the job. It's a high position, but a demanding one. I'm not sure that I want to take a chance at this time in my life or invite more stress. The big thing is that I'm worried about the hours. I like my lifestyle. On the other hand, I have been doing well on this job. We seem to work well together. He seems to like the work I'm doing. I think my writing skills have been a big plus. I'm not good at making decisions and I'm afraid of the what ifs? What if it doesn't work out and then my job is gone and then what do I do? What if I can't keep up this pace? How do I leave the people I work for now. (Yes, I have one person I report to, but work for several people.) I'm always being pulled in every direction. It would mean more money and I wouldn't do it unless it's a lot more (and it could be) but money isn't the whole issue. A fortune teller told me just before I was doing this job before that it would not be temporary for me. I laughed. I'm not laughing now. Part of me feels like maybe I should go for it. Then there's the other part of me What do you think?