The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 151 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#137522 - 01/12/08 05:56 PM Di's Soap!
dancer9 Offline

Loc: Arizona
Di's soap ROCKS!! I bought some the other day and they arrived without delay! I love them! The scents are great and they are lovely! The price is right and one can enjoy a choice of a LOT of scents in choosing the soap you want. Her southwest soaps are very nice, and for myself and Chatty as well as others who may decorate with the southwest theme, they are perfect and priced right!

Thanks Di, for the great deal and I will return for more, outfitting all my bathrooms with your soap and using some for decor and scent!

I am very happy!

Dancer

"Question your privilege"

#137523 - 01/12/08 09:59 PM Re: Di's Soap! [Re: dancer9]
Di Offline

Loc: NM, transplant from NJ
Oh boy.......a happy customer. Thanks D9! I'm going to add your testimony on our website....look for your name in "lights" soon!

Thanks sooooooo much!! Here's to a good smellin' bathroom!!!

#137524 - 01/12/08 10:49 PM Re: Di's Soap! [Re: Di]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Dancer, I too am a happy customer of The Mexico Soap Company. I am trying the shea butter, I put some into my bath water and my skin felt like velvet, I rubbed extra on my elbows which I have problems with from sitting and typing all day long, they rub on my desk constantly. Also for thrift, a little shea butter goes along way. Di sent me a free soap as well and my bathroom smells even better than before. I have to mention the business like manner in which everything is handled as well. Fast, courteous and documented. I was very impressed...
Thanks Di

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#137525 - 01/12/08 11:36 PM Re: Di's Soap! [Re: chatty lady]
Di Offline

Wowza! I need an aspirin from my headache since it is SO BIG now! LOL!!

Seriously, thanks gals. Testimonials are always appreciated.

By the way, we are the New Mexico Soap company. An interesting Freudian slip, Chatty! The New Mexico Magazine has a page entitled "One of our 50 is Missing"...with stories about how so many people still consider us "Mexico" and ask things like "Do you have to have a passport to get in?" It's rather funny!

Again, thanks for your kind words. Our aim is to be sure that people are well taken care of and that the service is personalized. We are Made in AMERICA!!!

Edited by Di (01/12/08 11:37 PM)

#137526 - 01/13/08 12:09 AM Re: Di's Soap! [Re: Di]
dancer9 Offline

Loc: Arizona
Well, Di, If I knew that, I would have wrote for publication!
feel free

dancer9

"Question your privilege"

#137527 - 01/15/08 12:42 AM Re: Di's Soap! [Re: dancer9]
Di Offline

Your testimonies are now on our site ladies.

Thanks once more!!!!!

#137528 - 01/15/08 02:21 AM Re: Di's Soap! [Re: Di]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
OOPs, forgot the New in New Mexico, none the less DI. I love your products and will be ordering more for friends. Sorry for the slip, my fingers don't type as fast as my mind apparently thinks, and me an editor too, shame on Chatty...NO SOUP FOR YOU, as seen on Seinfeld, LOL!!!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#137529 - 01/20/08 06:54 PM Re: Di's Soap! [Re: chatty lady]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I bought the shea butter and have been using it on my husband's feet at night. It's the best lotion/cream we've found. He is a diabetic so I try to help him take good care of his tootsies.

#137530 - 01/20/08 07:03 PM Re: Di's Soap and Shea Butter
Di Offline

Thanks for the testimony, Dotsie. (May I place it on our site also?) I did not know that diabetics need special foot care. Please explain as I can use this in my sales talk.

Yes, the Shea is so popular that customers are now asking for bulk pricing! (and yes, we do offer bulk pricing). Folks are now having it sent to their family members.

EVERY home should have Shea....Food for the face and hair and cuticles and feet and heels etc, etc etc...well, Body!!

Edited by Di (01/20/08 07:13 PM)

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved