We haven't had a Featured Author in a while, but I'm excited to say that is about to change. In November, we'll have Carolyn Howard-Johnson, author of the HOW TO DO IT FRUGALLY series.

Carolyn will be answering all of your editing, promoting, branding, and marketing questions that writers everywhere struggle with daily.

While its very exciting to have Carolyn here as she guide us through the hazy world of promotions, that's not all. She's bearing gifts! I won't give away what they are, but I will tell you that there are three of them! One of the gifts/offers has TWO invaluable free gifts with the purchase of either of her HowToDoItFrugally.com Series of books for writers from Amazon, and the other gift is absolutely free, just for the asking.

I will tell you that I have her first book, The FRUGAL BOOK PROMOTER: How to Do What Your Publisher Won't, and I consider it to be my bible of all things promotion. I live by it. I tell Carolyn it is like the spaghetti sauce commerical, if you need to know something about promoting your book, "its in there."

I will not even hesitate buying the second one, THE FRUGAL EDITOR: Put Your Best Book Forward to Avoid Humiliation and Ensure Success. Carolyn does her homework so I don't have to. I love it!

So put on your thinking caps, line up those questions, and get ready to be blown away with the amount of knowledge coming your way beginning November 1. If you'd like to learn more about Carolyn and how to purchase either book, visit http://www.carolynhowardjohnson.redenginepress.com/