I'm having a little trouble enjoying this forum, and I think it's because I may have a preference set wrong or something.

I go to the forum home, and then click on Today's Active Threads (whatever it says). But when I do that, I never get the first post in the thread. As a result, I am always coming in at the end of threads, and have to scroll up or page back to the get to the first post.

I check this website every day, so you would think that link would pull up the new topics soon after they are posted, before they have pages of replies, but that rarely happens.

I guess my question is, how do YOU read the boards? Do you use Today's Active Topics button? Do you go the forum home and just click on each forum? (I haven't tried that, yet--my previous experience with message boards makes me think that would be tedious and uninteresting.) I don't have time to read every topic--just the ones I'm interested in.

It just seems like I miss the first posts in New Topics in that view, and I'm always coming in on the end. Thoughts?

NMY