I am floored to hear about the naval commanding officer who thought it was funny to make a video making fun of gays, women, bondage, masterbation, etc. Now people are calling HIM the victim wanting to know who's stirring up trouble for him.
All he needs do is look in the mirror. What the hell was he thinking?
I put the military uniform on when I was 25 years young. Women had no rights in a man's military at the time and we had to put up with some pretty crass behavior. It's taken years for women to be given the respect they deserve. This knuckle head comes along and the only way he can boost morale is to record himself and his alter egos by simulating all kinds of immoral behaviors in the name of fun? Is he crazy?
Anytime our American commanders stoop to this degrading level in the name of whatever he wants to call it they need to be yanked from their position and be replaced with a person who knows how to respect the uniform, the commanding position and the armed forces.
I find what he has done embarrassing, degrading, infantile and downright jaw dropping. If anyones deserves to be pulled from his position it's this guy. He is not fit morally and certainly his behavior and lack of judgement supports that. I hope they boot him out of the military.