i just home from london to belfast and 1 day before my trip back i say the headlines and two splinter groups from the ira have on friday shout dead two members of army.

next night shot and killed a policman.

next day planted a 300lb bomb in belfast.

Ther currentlie rummered to have in transite a similare sized bomb making its way to mainland uk. That bit i find hard to belive as its simplere to go to mainland and then make your bomb than transport it with all its risks.

a few mounths back i said they were targetting armed forces and police and bomb alerts had been quite and keept out of news, now in retrospect theirs been news covarage of bombs detenated in controled way since new year and their big and bad enough to kill and maime many.

Everyone of newspapers saying their won't be troubes on streets again but i am wonderring how premiture it is but even saying that inflames many.

i know the usa attitudes have changed in recent years to repulican terrorist and loyalist terrorist groups due to your owen troubles, i hoping the people of usa do not get roped or duped into paying or funding thes activites again.

i don't think iv trudged back to belfast with such lead feet before today.

sorry the post aint more upbeat but some prayers might be good to this end of countrie, yes i be safe and i know i be ok but still prayers be good for this part of countrie, not needed for us just the countrie and people in it