I'm embarrassed to have been away for so long...I do check in from time to time to see what everyone's up to...I do think of you all...and I miss not knowing the newbee's.
I'm still plugging away at my son and future daughter-in-law's quilt...I'm approximately 12 inches all the way around the edge from being finished...the quilting guild surprised me by announcing they need all quilts entered in the show for judging be in a month earlier than I thought, so I'm having to spend more time than ever quilting. I'll never hand-quilt another king size quilt ever in my life again...I started last June and cannot believe how long it's taking me.
When I'm finished I'll post a picture and please keep your fingers crossed that I finish it in time for the quilt show in May. John and Stephanie's wedding isn't until October so if for some reason I don't make the quilt show I am sure it will be finished in time for the wedding...(fingers crossed)
Miss you all so much!!!!!