We don't have a sports forum but I just KNOW there are Boomer women out there who do indulge! Football season is into full swing but I'm a die-hard radical Red Sox fan and the pain is growing daily with the play-offs against Cleveland....they've ALMOST got us. But if they do, even though it pains me, I have to say that they're well deserving if they get to the World Series. I remember how I felt in '04 when the Sox took the World Series....first time since 1918!!! Cleveland hasn't had the title since '48. Even so, I'm sleep deprived from staying up the past week and a half watching, then sadly dragging myself to bed. In '04, my wedding day coincided with the first game of the World Series....I had "GO SOX" signs on each table at the reception!....so when we got to the hotel, we jumped in the jacuzzi, then lying across the bed watching the game, fell asleep from total exhaustion of our big day! (You can tell we were in our 50's at this wedding!!) Everynight was spent in a pub watching the series all the way until the glorious night when my boys won! Anyway, just had to say something as it's a big deal right now and I know there are other sports fans out there!