you know it girls...nothing beats a trip to the salon!!! i went today just for a simple cut, blow dry and style. i left there with a whole new attitude! just the sass of it all. the chatter, the gossip, the rumor, and that is just coming from my chair.....let alone everyone elses!!! my stylist finally said "i can not believe you girls pay psychiatrists!!, just come here, i will listen and charge you nothing!!". i said "but Rhonda... you can not prescribe!!" she says "like hell....in this business...i got connections like you can't imagine...i cut everybody's hair!!!" we were in hysterics! the girl that was two chairs down from me is a free-lance anaesthesiologist (i never knew of such a thing) , the girl under the dryer is refusing to do the atkin's diet because she has to drink alcohol with her prozac, the guy behind me can't wait to get to key west to behave badly, the lady coming through the door for her massage is cussing up a storm because of how badly she needs her massage because of following the tourists all of the way there...the foot bath is bubbling away waiting for some lucky patron's pedicure (not me today...darn), another girl is perusing the hair cut book swearing she needs a huge change in her life, a new unassuming customer is very quiet around all of us old timers just sinking into her salon chair hoping for the best. so, an ordinary day turns into a great day with an awesome cut and great company at a salon... a good salon anyway..