I have been married for 16 years to a very domineering man. I had some traumatic work related events happen and I have been diagnosed with post traumatic stress disorder. I find that I have much less tolerance for his yelling and making an enormous deal out of nothing behavior. I feel I know exactly how he will act in most situations and I try to avoid being around him at all. I don't even want to be in a car with him because it's too close a proximity. It isn't hard to not be around him because he spends all of his spare time with a male friend. We have never had a great sex life but the well completely dried up in the past few years. When the work events happened I felt I wanted compassion and love, I feel I got blamed and he became frightened once I lost my job. From the outside I have a dream life that involves working mostly with children and animals. I want to sell this farm and move to Arkansas where I can get a lot of property for little $. I really don't want him to go with me because I feel I'd just be dragging my problems along. I feel like we've played through the same problems for so many years that I hold out zero hope on his present lame attempts to think before he opens his mouth. Financially and physically it will be hard without him. I am in my 40's. We have no kids. I also look at my mother and law and think in no way do I want to wind up like her but with his temper I see myself heading that direction. What should I do?? froggy