Good Morning Boomer Sisters!

I just wanted to take a moment to let you all know Mary Kay has just introduced 2 new(and absolutely amazing products) that we can probably all use.

I will admit I was sceptical at first--were women really loosing up to 1/2 inch from their thighs?!!!!! I decided to try it just on my upper 'granny' arms--I measured before beginning to use Cellu-Shape Contouring System. I am very happy to report that I have to date lost 1/4 inch from my right arm and 1/2 inch from my left arm--I can't wait to see what happens to my thighs, stomach, behind, etc!!!

They have also introduced Targeted Action Line Reducer. Would I really be able to see laugh lines and wrinkles visably look less noticable within 10 minutes?!! Again, I have been absolutely amazed! Not only could I tell an immediate difference, but with regular use I am actually seeing these wrinkles disappear! This product not only delivers to reduce wrinkles for the day, but has added vitamins, etc to repair skin damage. My skin is returning to its former 'youthful, glory days'!

Ladies, you can check out these and all the other wonderful Mary Kay products on my site, www.marykay.com/ptrapp777

If you have any questions, please let me know! Shipping is free and there is a 100% money back guarantee if you aren't completely satisfied. I have ways you can save money on your purchases--even though we may be spread all over the country, interested? Let me know!

Have a great day!

How we handle change determines our Destiny. P. Trapp
www.pattiswriting.com
www.marykay.com/ptrapp777