How do you feel, or know, that you are together inside and that everything is alright? Besides your higher power, what things make you know that you are "alright in the world," and know you can sleep peacefully?

For me, there are a few things. This one is funny, but there is a feeling I get that is there when I am dancing or singing and the music is "in me," and I become part of it. Those times let me know that everything is ok.

Knowing my loved ones are happy and as fine as they can be. If I know that they are "okay," and that their life is going as well as it can makes me feel all is fine.

My inner smile and love. I have an inner smile, one that is always there. I am a happy person and happy inside my body. I feel a happiness inside most of the time.I am also very loving. I like people and genuinely like them. I like to see them happy. It's a happiness inside I've had all my life, even alone. If I don't feel that big smile is there, that ability to laugh at anytime, I'm not ok.

and

When my pain is okay and not distracting me and it is treated in a good way, with the right med's. My pain is usually okay and under control but now and again it can get
away from me and I have to treat it. So long as it is okay, I'm ok.

Those are what I can think of that honestly make me know I am one with the world. If I have those, I'm alright with just about whatever I have to do.

How about you?

Dancer

"Question your privilege"