Before I post this, please, please, please don't preach to me, okay?

I used to faithfully go to church...morning, night, wednesday night and sometimes in between. I used to sing on Trinity Broadcasting Network. I was in charge of special music for my church. I was a good Christian woman. And then...

My husband started chasing other women, etc. and my children and I went through so much and it was really scary for us. I finally had to divorce him as he was flaunting some woman around our home town. My church would no longer let me sing because of his actions. Whatever. Said I lost my "umbrella of protection" that my husband afforded me.

Then, I move and start going to a class at a huge church (so I could get lost in the crowd) and it was for divorced people. Loved it but our great leader, one of the assoc. pastor's of this church, was caught buying drugs on the street. This was after he condemned us up and down for months on end saying we had sin in our camp. Guess we found out where the sin was! I also got tired of men trying to pick me up at our meetings. It's church!!!!!

Long story even longer, I got tired of the fakery. Now, I know we aren't supposed to look at man but come on, what makes up a church but the people?

I still have faith in God but I can't force myself to go to certain churches. Most churches. My sister is now the same way. Those who preached at us turned out to be liars.