Hi Renee, welcome to BWS. Welcome to 'my world'. I'm so sorry you have been forced to join this frustrating punch-a-clock-when-you-want-to-work-from-home routine.

For me, I work a fulltime job, a part time job, am building a Mary Kay business on the side so I can quit the jobs and freelance writing all at the same time. I too am frustrated at the work atmosphere, frustrated with costs, frustrated with myself for being unable to find any further areas to cut my budget in.

But all you can do is dig in, fight the good fight, look at your job as great 'fodder' for writing material and move on. Cut your expenses to the bone and set a goal to work yourself out of your job as soon as possible.

Personally, my goal is to build my Mark Kay business enough to walk away from the part time job, thus opening up valuable time I can then invest in my writing and Mary Kay business, then build MK some more and leave my full time job. My ultimate goal is to work from home on my writing and Mary Kay business. I have given myself 3 years to achieve this goal.

By setting some goals and doing some dreambuildng you too can find a way out of your situation and spend your time working on your passion. I hope I have encouraged you!

How we handle change determines our Destiny. P. Trapp
www.pattiswriting.com
www.marykay.com/ptrapp777