I use to be involved on two other forums but have since (a year now) dropped them. I pop in on occasion but told them I could not be the moderator because I was just to busy. OKay so I get up, feed the animals, and me. I open the computer and answer/send emails first. Then pop in here and answer some posts, the ones Iam monitor for first. Then if I have manuscripts in house, like now I have 4 left to edit of 10 short stories. I work at the editing until 5:00 pm usually and have some dinner. Then either watch TV or return phone calls. I do my shopping until 10:00 pm usually, no heavy traffic then...I usually close up the house and do some writing then head back to the forum where I try to answer ALL the posts and look for and pull up the ones that have been covered up before they could be answered and display them once again. I spend alot of time here but its where I'd rather be. I also several times a week, early mornings, go into Mystic Publlishers to do whatever they need done. On Sundays I cook 3 or 4 different special meals and freeze them for the week....thats all folks!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/