A lot of the people at the dog park use those. I just didn't want to stress poor Smoochie out anymore than she already was. Yes, I spoiled my children too...LOL [Big Grin] She did much better today, she is as smart as can be and I think she was just so stressed. After all her family is missing... [Frown] I'm worried about her because as thin as she is she doesn't want to eat and I have been giving her ground broiled steak and veges just to coax her to eat. We're waiting for her blood work to come back to Dr. Mike. She should be about 50 pounds heavier than she is.
I'm not leaving the house or her until we know something. I don't want to have to kennel her and would if I were gone. Luckily my authors can come here to the house for the time being and my girlfriends are shopping for me today. Everyone loves her and are willing to do whatever it takes....
Yonuh I had to laugh at the comment, some dogs are just so stubborn. Thats my Yorkie Reeta, she thinks she is in charge of everything and lets us know it, loud and clear. [Wink]

[ June 19, 2006, 08:00 PM: Message edited by: chatty lady ]