Stealing a few computer minutes while my granddaughter Cristy is out with her boyfriend who came up for today and tomorrow. We leave at the crack of dawn tomorrow morning for a hike and camp out. I haven't seen dawn for many many years. No fires allowed up here because its so dry so the kids are getting army meals that don't need heating, also turkey jerky and trail mix. I must be out of my mind doing this. Hey her new home is fabulous and I prefer to stay right here or at the lodge. Oh hey, I met a Doctor last night, he's staying at the lodge with what I thought was his family. Turns out the woman is just his daughters companion/nanny and that he is a widower. We all had dinner together and girls I gotta tell you, what a hunk! He's smart, good looking, a great dad and he's funny. They also have 4 dogs and 2 horses back in Utah where they live. He asked for my phone number...and got it too! I was ready to carve it into his arm, he, he!!

Oops, the kids are back, wish me luck tomorrow scaling this dam mountain like some demented goat. Why me God, why me??? I will say that the scenery up here is breathtaking, I just don't want to become a permanent part of the landscape, splattered at the foot of some cliff...HUGS [Eek!]

[ May 29, 2006, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: chatty lady ]