Number 5
I was in a marriage for 10 years...I met him when I was 16, married at 21 and divorced at 30!! He used to tell me all the time that I was worthless and that if he left me I would be all alone and nobody would want me....That was over 26 years ago!! I prospered....went back to school, went to work and now I am living alone and single...
Do not let any man tell you not to have your dreams...They are yours, and yours alone....Share with your sisters here at BWS but only share with him if you want to....
Yes...we all are going to die someday...that is a fact...but you should live each day as if it is your last. I had a aunt who died at the age of 94...I used to think that she must wake up every day and think it might be her last...but you know what? It never stopped her....she did have a stroke shortly before she died..but up to that point she was still doing crossword puzzles.
Sooo have fun with life...and live it as you want!! Verbal abuse is abuse none the less so don't be a victim to him anymore....
Kasey C