LOL! I never have thought of it that way. I like the idea of changing my screen name and the idea of creating an image for myself then working to make it happen.

My kids love me to pieces and laugh now that for so many years they fought to be independent adults with their own identities and now laugh that they are becoming more and more like mom. They find themselves doing things like I did when they were growing up and they seem to be happy about it....

When the ogre (second husband) would leave town, we would sometimes check into the Holiday Inn Holidome and stay up late watching old movies, swimming and playing pool, eating out and having a great time. I always made sure my girls had a lot of fun.

Once I rented a van and took all three of them and a best friend to a resort in Florida for a week on the beach. We had a ball and the friends still remember it.

I'm sure things will get better. I know it won't happen overnight. Casey, and all, I'm very happy to know you are better now.

I've gone for therapy but I find it helps more to read and share and reflect then act. Being outside does a body a lot of good and laughing, acting silly with the kids.