Number5. I hope you have a great road trip!

Looking in the mirror and liking what we see is so important! It's a reflection of our true selves. It can be difficult to let ourselves shine through when we are afraid. In an abusive situation being afraid is the right response.

Unfortunately, you aren't talking about physical disabilities. You are talking about a man with a large problem with himself. It really doesn't have anything to do with you. You could twist yourself into any type of pretzel and it would only work for a while. He is putting his anger outside himself on you. I agree with Dianne, the alcohol only gives him the "excuse." I was kicked by my ex- because he couldn't make a large pancake one night. If that's not insanity!

You do what you need to do to protect yourself until you are free. There are no labels to apply. You are a warm, loving human being who is doing what you have to do. "Sex for money, prostitute, whore" are NOT labels I would apply to the woman I have seen in these posts.

Wonderful, loving, courageous, caring, responsible, faithful, Christian -- those are labels I would apply to the person I've come to know in a small way.

We are here in your support.