Yesterday I took part in an impromptu book signing in Illiopolis which I used as the setting for my novel. They were having Santa Claus, festival of trees and the little mini mall, (yes, there really is a mini mall) was all decked out. I was there for just over two hours, no advertisement at all mind you, and I sold ten books. They have asked me to come back again for three hours today. They are going to have their little small town paper interview and take a picture of me. All together in the last week, I have sold 18 books and placed five more in a shop on consignment. I still have one other book store to visit, but I'm not having any trouble with stores wanting to add my book. It's available through Spring Arbor and Ingram. It will be nationally released in January.

I will admit, I'm a little excited. The made for TV movie didn't work out, but I feel it was an honor for my book to just be considered from the rough draft!

Hope all of you who have ordered from me, have received their books. I did send them media post as the postage is much less but I know it takes a little longer for them to get there. If you have read it, and would like to post a review for me on Amazon.com, I would love that!

Just had to share a little of my happiness this morning with all my boomer sibs.

Love ya,

Sherri