When we switched, we took what the cable company called the "Bundle"...Internet, TV and phone all in one package. So over the past few days I've been tweaking everything, running into annoying problems with the VCR (I can no longer get it to record one program while watching another...and I have blisters on my thumbs from switching the cables around in every possible configuration!). And I have to change my website URL, and it's annoying too because I can't find a way to "alias" it to match the old URL...GRRR.

So it's been very frustrating, annoying, painful (hard to type with blisters on your thumbs). But when I momentarily considered switching back to our old ISP this morning, right away I knew I could never willingly go back to slow dial-up. I've seen the light. I've leapt tall buildings. I uploaded updates to my website in mere seconds, rather than the hour it used to take.

So I'll forego taping Martha Stewart while watching Lost. And I'll lose a lot of traffic because of the URL change. But no way am I giving up high speed now that I've had a taste of it.

[ November 16, 2005, 12:14 PM: Message edited by: Eagle Heart ]