Well, can you believe that we've only got a week left in September?! I've put out a LOT of long posts here in the Featured Author thread this month, and I thank you for your patience and interest in plowing through all that stuff. The feedback has been tremendous and heartwarming.

There's still a week left, but I don't have anymore of those long organized posts to offer. So I'm going to open the floor up and invite you to post questions, or suggest topics of interest that you'd like to see discussed here, whether out of the book or not, or to share your own stories of depression, past or current.

There are a lot of people walking in darkness, not only "out there", but right here in BWS. It can be a lonely place to be. Sometimes it helps ease the loneliness just to talk about it in a safe environment like this with others who know what you're going through. I know it feels risky to put your heart and soul in print. But sometimes we see light in our own words where we never glimpsed light before. So feel free to write about your lostness here.

I will post some of my poetry to fill in the gaps here and there, but will let your questions and sharings map what direction we take over the remaining week.

[ September 22, 2005, 01:47 PM: Message edited by: Eagle Heart ]