Yuhoooo...whew! Honey am I beat! I just flew in from Buffalo and are myyyy arms tired. What? Been done? Okay...okay. Tuff crowd.

Dotsie, if there is one grade I don't WANT to go back to, its the 5th. I was the only girl in the class with boobs. I had one of those training bras that would find its way up your neck before the day was thru and strangle you. I had symptoms of "the curse" and felt yucky sometimes, and yes, I had to make a Will to keep Daddy from grounding me at the end of the school year. Hey, I thought it was clever... no? And yes, Daddy kept it. Mom still has it. Someday I hope to be the owner of it once again.

My dearest SpeakerMom... repeat after me realllllll slowwwwww... Jawwwwwww Ja. That's me honey. My REAL name is Georgia. Jaw Jaw is Georgia said really really slow and Southern.

Daddy named me that when I was tiny...and for you smart alecks, YES, I was tiny once. Hmp!

My Uncle Howard then expanded on it calling me JAW JAW and it just stuck to me like peanut butter to the roof of your mouth.

And now...I must check on the alligators. Evie! Front and center missy! Did you forget to drain the swamp again? Hmm? And don't go blaming it on Lionspaaw again either. Geeish...its hard being Queen.

JJ

[ July 01, 2005, 10:55 AM: Message edited by: jawjaw ]