The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 256 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/16/20 10:33 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#69413 - 12/09/04 02:20 PM Re: I am reluctant to be single, but it'll have to happen...
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Elsie and smile, what great thoughts. Thanks for helping our new buddy!

[ December 09, 2004, 11:21 AM: Message edited by: Dotsie ]

#69414 - 12/09/04 11:31 PM Re: I am reluctant to be single, but it'll have to happen...
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
You want to hear a third point of view. I liked what Elsie said, it was sooo true and practical and Smile brings te ray of lets make it all better to us, now me, the real stinker of the group. I kept one around I couldn't stand for a paycheck, yep, cold hard facts, wanted the money and he was gone so much he didn't bother me too much either. He was a slob, I'm very neat, he was loud and obnixious and I am rather quiet and subdued, especially in public. He was and IS a bigot, has a slang name for everyone. I am not nor could I be that way and first do not judge, second if I did it would be by their actions not their nationality. We were like water and fire, like night and day. No matter what these men say they NEVER change, it's who they are, the way they behave so if you're this unhappy now, move on girl. It's better to be alone than with someone who isn't really there anyway. Mine is making noises about coming home but I know deep inside he's still the same person dragging all that baggage I wanted gone before so why bother?? I hope you find peace of mind. [Smile]

#69415 - 12/20/04 07:04 PM Re: I am reluctant to be single, but it'll have to happen...
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Say Joan Eliza what happened? Did you go to Maui and have fun? Was he there with you and did he propose? Been wondering what you're up to and how things are going, so if you are here and reading the posts let us know. No matter what you've decided we're in your corner so don't be shy....We have to do what we think is right no matter what our friends think [Roll Eyes] or say.

#69416 - 12/22/04 07:27 PM Re: I am reluctant to be single, but it'll have to happen...
Dotsie Offline
Founder

chatty, I think she's in Hawaii...poor thing! [Wink]

#69417 - 12/22/04 08:01 PM Re: I am reluctant to be single, but it'll have to happen...
chatty lady Offline
Writer

I may be wrong here but if I had to suffer, me thinks me could do it much better in Maui, he he!! [Wink]

#69418 - 12/23/04 01:55 AM Re: I am reluctant to be single, but it'll have to happen...
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
I can't imagine anyone suffering in Maui. I say she's sipping sex on the beach and having a blast. Save the suffering for the 48.
smile

#69419 - 05/21/05 04:08 PM Re: I am reluctant to be single, but it'll have to happen...
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Say Joan Eliza what happened? Did you go to Maui and have fun? Was he there with you and did he propose?
======================================
Ekkkkkkkk! Crikey Chatty I certainly hope he didn't proposeadnthat, if he did, she refused.
A proposal isn't some magic way of salvaging a floundering relationship. A proposal is the crowing glory and celebration of a sound successful reletionship. The next step when the path is clearly onward and up ward.
With this relatonship nobody can see the path and nobody even knows if one even exists.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved