LOL.Chatty u're too funny! You're also right. I can say though, this man really does work and hard. But, like you say, NO MAN in his right mind is going to settle for someone that does NOT love him. Well, he must be out of his mind because I never ever call him. When he wants to come over, I give him a hard time, ask him why, "I just wanna to see your lovely face...I really do care about you..." living in lalaland somehow.

Well, I'll have my running shoes on cause the way you've put it, even if I did want to get with this man, I'd be scared. LOL.

I'm looking into other ways to supplement my income though. I have a good feeling about them too. I applied for a Small Business Loan- the minority part--didn't qualify. Hmmm, go figure.

So, I'm taking some webdesign classes, refreshers, and hopefully will be launching my site soon, of course with God's blessings.

TY for the reminder that creeps still have their pickup lines too, not that I shouldve forgotten. But, how will I ever know? How will you ever know, for that matter? Sounds like you've been thru and still going thru the ringer on the male tip.

Is there something stopping you from leaving him instead? I know a lady that died recently. She was 56, married her deadbeat husband when she was 17, had seven children for him (they didnt believe in birthcontrol). He only worked, if I recall what she said right, 3 years of the entire union. She finished school and became a school teacher to financially support herself, her seven children and him. That salary was not enough to support all of them. He didn't care though.

Point? You only have one life. If you're not happy, make some changes. You really do seem like a charming person (kinda rough on me sometimes [Smile]
Sheree

[ September 09, 2004, 09:10 PM: Message edited by: Sugaree ]