I saw Sammie's blog, very cute. My bird's name is Qena, I like native names so that's a name native to Africa, she is very sweet, in fact I call her my kitten in a feather suit. She says all kinds of things, she does do a heated conversation and she usually starts in with it if I'm breaking up my kids fighting lol. She also knows my dogs (I have 4) names and will say them when they go by her cage. I've recently gotten a Havanese and she hasn't learned her name yet, that's really cute but sometimes when she says a name of a dearly departed pet it makes me sad, I guess I could think she feels their spirit and that's comforting. I love Italian Grayhounds, in fact I was looking for one when I found my Whippet. I also have a Standard Poodle, a Golden Retriever, 3 cats, 2 Paso Fino horses, a Blue and Gold Macaw, a Cockatiel and a mini-lop rabbit.

Blue, I am a in-shop groomer and have the utmost respect for mobiles, I'd probably be one but my area is too small. Have you ever thought about the fact that some dogs actually HATE going for car rides? Some will get car sick as well. That's another to add to your list of benefits of a mobile service.

JawJaw, I was just thinking if your not allowed to disgree with someone than that's not a very open forum, and a hard one to share ideas and have discussions, because not everyone is going to believe in the same thing, or the same way. But after reading your post I understand a bit more where your coming from.