My last post was just to try and show the good points of mobile grooming and that not every mobile groomer is bad. The started post was pretty general including the mobile groomer part since it didn't give any specifications just: watch out for those mobile groomers. Later she expanded on it. I think if we are going to help people with these pet issues we need to be specific so we don't get confused and misinform people by mistake. I do think all of us want the best for everyone's pet, including our own. I think we groomers all took the first post to be a generalized post about groomers. We were giving our side because it did look that way. I hope, JawJaw, that Chatty didn't mean it that way. Maybe her intention was just the cage drying but, like you said, it didn't come across that way. And Chatty, about the school license thing: I am not sure if just any school would be good. It is kind of like getting trained. Some trainers may not be the best. If this ever did get to where we all need a license I would hope that it would be similar to other industries. What I mean is I hope every state would have a school or an issuer and that it be approved by whatever it should be approved to. I know I have heard that some schools are a joke (like the one here). I don't know how anyone else feels on that. Personally I wouldn't mind getting licensed, I just don't want to have to drive far away from my family for a lengthy time to do it.

Maybe we can turn this around to really help people with their animals and questions. My fists are not up for any of this post. [Wink]