Chickadee is it just Stafforshire Terriers (Pit Bulls) you are targeting or would you like stories of ALL the other breed of dogs that have turned on their owners for whatever reason? One of the worstg cases ever recorded was in Indiana some years back where 3 beautiful, pedigree adult Boxers turned on their owner and ripped her savagedly to shreds, she was dead and they killed the 3 dogs as well. There are numerous examples of dozens of breeds that have turned do we rid the world of all dogs???? What about nasty cat attacks? Or biting birds? See where this can lead? In the scheme of things this is a very minut occurance when you think of the millions of wonderful loving pets in this world.

It just upsets me that this breed has been chosen by HUMANS to turn into killers and fighters for greed and nothing more and I have seen the carnige left behind not by the poor defenseless dogs but by the HUMANS praying upon them because they are so strong in body and have such heart. They are targeted not because of anything they have done but from what has been done to them for too many years. I wish I could show you what these dogs go through from birth to be turned into killers. It is so horrible and so terribly cruel. Maybe trying to find out about all the good Pit Bulls that are out there would be a better book to write, or about the inhumanity and greed that some souless MEN posses that has caused all the hurt by the innocents who have suffered from cantact with a few of these dogs. I personally don't like the look of this breed and would not own one even though I have fostered two in the past who were abused ad still loving to those around them. I like little dogs now, fuzzy ones...Sorry, I will step off this soap box....

[ August 06, 2005, 06:39 PM: Message edited by: chatty lady ]