quote:
Originally posted by smilinize:
It seemed as if you might be wondering things like, How long does he expect to continue to 'chat' with "her?" How long can I "live" on the surface? How can I avoid "thinking" about it? And how can I avoid "flipping out?" Maybe you could ask those questions of yourself, and him.

If I misread your post, please forgive me. You just still sound worried. And I know I would be.
Either way, we will be here for you.
smile [/qb]

Those are questions that I ask myself. We had been with his cousin and wife on Friday, reminiscing on our dating days...we all met at the same time and the next morning I was thinking about things and started crying...when he asked what was wrong I told him how thinking about us made me so happy and I loved him but having this thing always there made me so sad and I hated it. He held me but didnt' say anything!!!! I eventually calmed down and we had a perfect weekend, he did so many nice things for me... but he won't do that one thing I need.... really talk to me and tell me what this email friendship is really all about....and why it is so important that he is indifferent to my hurt..I know he justifies his actions by attributing my "hurt" to my irrational jealousy. Anyway - since I'm not ready to give the final ultimatum, I have to wait things out.

[ July 11, 2005, 06:49 PM: Message edited by: BLUE66 ]