Pauine & Celtic,
I'm a profoundly spiritual person, passionately and head-over-heels with a God I have wrestled with, argued with, bartered with, cold-shouldered, crawled into, been disillusioned by, misunderstood, forgiven, and returned to over and over again. The most profound lesson I've learned in my long, arduous life-long journey into the mind and heart of this God is that He is LOVE, pure love, unfathomably unconditional love. He loves each and every one of His created beings more than you or I or anyone on the face of the earth could possibly imagine. For me, that's all that matters. That we are loved, more than we can imagine, with no strings attached. Nobody can steal the truth of that neverending love away from us...it isn't theirs to steal away or diminish. Nobody can steal the essence of who we are in God's eyes - that is unchanging and unfathomable - precious, infinitely loved, cherished and forever His alone. Nobody's belief systems, including my own, nobody's words, arguments, or scriptural interpretations should EVER diminish the truth of God's love for you, for each of us. I believe now that anything that tears us down or threatens to diminish our sense of being loved by this God is not of God. Genuine love builds bridges, begets more love, raises us up and helps us to see the wonder and beauty of who we are. Anything that diminishes us is NOT LOVE!

Please, feel safe here. There are so many more of us here who DO BELIEVE IN YOU and cherish your presence in our lives and on this board. Please lean against our deep heartfelt care and be raised up by our genuine love for you.

(Maya Angelou)