Popea is 6'9"?!! You are a very tall woman, sister. Celtic_flame, go slowly when praticing with those heels on please. Once you've mastered the walk and feel secure, put the heels away and wear shoes that caress and love your feet as you deserve. I do know the song, "oh wouldn't it be luverly" and I am imagining you singing it as you type the words. What I think is cool is that the way you'd probably say that phrase is very different than my American English mouth would make it sound.

Something Josie said has me bothered. I am a lesbian. I was born with female genitalia. My being a lesbian does not mean I have or am an anomaly. Humans are divided into 2 genders, female or male but that simple division desn not automatically signal sexual preference, sexual behaviors or what pulls at one's heart or turns one's head. Having just experienced the complete removal of my reproductive organs, I suppose I am now a third gender....even so, I am positive in my sexuality that I am still a lesbian.