I do agree totally with your added comments.

But, then it means that there are really very few ... who are hanging on to what God has provided and doing it each day. Or is it just the 'others' in darkness have more power and control than we.

I totally depend on God's keeping power. By faith mountains have moved. But, my oh my. This world does not look good on a grand scale of what is happening right now.

I am up to the challenge of 'keepin on' according to the faith that has been supplied. Truthfully, don't see too many around me doing even that. I don't stand there and judge ... but observe. The words we write, the words we speak ... we ARE accountable for 100%.

I wish I could see a 'handful' of fellow workers in my own little area doing the same thing. I don't hear about God at work ... except for a slang word or a curse word. I don't see people gather around together for a quick prayer ... or a comfort talk with a fellow employee. I do get around as a mgr. in retail and believe me - it is just not there. Have even tried in my own way to start conversations and prayer times ... always come out next to nothing. I can count them on my one hand if a 'connection' has been made.

Am I the daffy one? Are you gals seeing the 'faith' support and life style in your areas? Maybe this is just the 'Lone Ranger' point of view.

Catherine