When I went to Frostburg in 1966, I took my aqua Motorola transistor radio and batteries, a wind-up alarm clock, my Dippity-Do, those darned orange juice cans and some of those metal hair clips to hold the hair to the can, lots of tape to tape down bangs at night, my Lady Schick disposable razors, Shalimar, Bonnie Belle facial skin astringent, Ten-O-Six, Aqua Net hair spray, Lady Clairol Sparkling Sherry and Coffee Brown hair dye, my Cover Girl make-up, my penny loafers (Weejuns, of course!), my Keds tenners (if I had been a boym that would have been Jack Purcells), boots, my Chesterfield coat, my box record player and my Beatles, Gerry and the Pacemakers, Peter, Paul and Mary, etc. albums, my stack of 45's in my record box, lots of ribbons in every color for my hair, my headbands in all shades to match everything I wore, my circle pin, my charm bracelet, my high school ring, and clothing (mostly skirts and sweaters, but a few pais of jeans for nights and weekends).

I lasted less than 5 months....got my first serious "older" boyfriend on a trip home for Thanksgiving (a Navy "man" of 20 I met at the USO) and that was the end of my career in college!