I thank you for all the very kind comments. Oprah renewed until 2011? I, for one, won't be watching her for that long. I think there is a real danger is recognizing how much power you have and letting it go to your head. I don't want to judge her becaue that's not for me to do. I just speak what I've noticed and what I've heard from some insiders that worked with her on the sidelines (reviewing books, etc.) However, she's done so much for so many people that I pray God continues to bless her so she can bless others!

I think one of the differences between Oprah--Montel is he's facing a future in a wheelchair with all of his mobility gone. I believe he has to look at the world from a different standpoint. I know, I would. Who knows how much time he has left to get things done. His staff is nice...all of them. Very warm and cordial. So is his make up and hair people. No "fame" thing going and we taped for his 14th season, which sure says something in my book.

I'll share something that I was made very much aware of during the process of writing and being published: Gary Zukav said in one of his books, "Intent is the greatest force behind any endeavor we undertake." I had no desires to be published or get rich off a book. I wanted to help women. I even had long discussions with my agent who stressed when a huge book on why men batter came out while he was searching for a publisher for mine. I told him that a battered woman wouldn't be helped by knowing why men batter. They are already looking for excuses. My book was meant to be and it would happen. He even wrote about me in one of his books...ended the book with a quote from me, which is a huge compliment. So, I think examining intent and what one really wants from an endeavor is extremely valuable. If you want to make money and that is your intent, there is nothing wrong with that at all! We just need to be honest about it. I don't think we ever fool people anyway, do you? [Big Grin]