Gwinny & Sandy, thanks for responding. Your stories give me hope that all will work out in the end.

It's really been kinda great timing for Michelle to move back home. My illnesses and my congenital spinal stenosis keeps me from doing much around the house (physically) .. so she's really pitched in w/that. Although, she was always doing that for me. She'd come every 2 weeks and clean my house and I'd pay her.

My husband is starting a new business w/his saltwater aquariums and she's really jumped in to help. He's actually hired her as his assistant. So, we're all finding the positive in this situation.

We wanted her to find a new job anyway, cuz we didn't like where she was working before. She was a cashier at an "adult shop"... not the best location, either.

We offered to pay her nearly as much as she was making there. We are asking her to pay for her own groceries. Other than that, I think we'll be ok.

But, the only downside is I lose my office. It used to be her bedroom and when she left home, I turned it into my office. Now, we'll have to change it back. I can move my personal computer and files back into my bedroom (it's 16x24) there's plenty of room, and I've basically turned the dining room into my craft room anyway, so it won't hurt to squeeze a bit more in there.

And, like Gwinny said, it's not forever. [Smile]

Peace & Hugs!