A funny for you...the kid across the strewet is 15 and his younger (and BADDER) brother is 8. Justin (15) spends a lot of time over here, doing yardwork and snow removal and helping with the dogs for me, and Chris is here a lot too. They both like to "hang" with "my" kids in the summer and on vacations, so we are all here a lot. Justion and Chris' parents have HBO on 1 TV, in the den, so they can keep an eye on what the kids watch. I have them watch TV in the living room and if there is something on that is inappropriate, we mute the TV or change the channel. They are all used to that.

Now, all my kids are older and they were all sitting in the living room watching the big screen and there was a movie on that I thought they could watch, but Chris couldn't. So, I told him he had to go home for a while. He did, and later that night his father told me that Chris was in the couch in the living room there and had the remote in his hand while watching HBO. His father came in and asked him what he was doing, because he isn't supposed to watch that channel on the TV unless someone is there to censor him. Chris just said "It's OK, Dad, because as soon as I hear a bad word, I hit mute!!"