Dotsie Wrote:
"My fear is that once a war breaks out, we are going to have terrorist attacks in our country. I believe there are people here waiting to do some dirty work. I live very close to DC..."

Try living in DC? The Washington Post is going to have an 8-page insert about what those of us in the metro area should do to protect ourselves in the event of an attack on the city. You can't get in and out of a Home Depot because people are buying plastic sheeting and duct tape for windows and vents. This little girl at the school I volunteer at had a bag of clothes and a tooth brush that her mom sent her with in case the school was locked down. Her mom also wakes her up throughout the night to make sure she is ok and hasn't been hit with some kind of gas.

And let's not forget the huge middle eastern population in my area. Things aren't as bad as they were post-Sept. 11 for my friends, and I don't want it to get that way. One was spit on by people as she walked across the bridge to get home after they shut down the metro that day. Another girl (Muslim) at work didn't come in for a week because her family and church did not think it was safe for her and too risky since she was pregnant. I hate to think we would turn on each other, but I have no doubt if attacks hit us here, we will.

So, does anyone want to buy a condo in Alexandria? You'll get a good deal.