WELCOME HOLLY

and THANK YOU for your 20 yrs of dedication to our country.

My brother-in-law is stationed outside of Omaha and my sister works on the base (Air Force) -- and this is truly scary times for us all.

When my son died -- my sister was scheduled to fly home -- but Sept 11th happened. They shut that base down so fast that it was absolutely a miracle that she happened to have come home for lunch -- or else her 9 yr old daughter would have come home to an empty house. The only thing she knew about her hubby for 36 hrs was a call of 10 sec saying -- pack my things and pray -- so I truly admire what the military families go through.

I find it so hard to believe that France and Germany and Russia have turned on us like this. Had they backed us -- and the whole world was breathing down his neck -- Saddam would have backed down -- but they have had so much time to run and hide now that we may not find these weapons until it hits home. Now we look like the bullies [Frown] -- and I truly hate to think this -- but if we were attacked again -- at least THEN the world would know what we know -------