I had finally decided that the awful looks y'all were talking about were personified by the awful clothes I have been seeing lately on a Target commercial for a well-known designer, Missoni.

Every time I saw that commercial in the past few days, I practically found myself squinting over the awful zig zags.

So imagine my surprise when I read last night that Target has sold out all of these clothes in just one day -- except for some they were selling on eBay. and more than that, the sale crashed Target's website multiple times yesterday.

In case you can't believe this either, take a look at this article: Missoni Sale Crashes Target Website

Well, as someone who was once accepted to study at the Fashion Institute of Technology in NYC -- I guess I am going to have to start calling myself a "former fashionista."

Those zig zag looks are just plain ugly and I can't see myself incorporating them into my house or wardrobe in ANY way at all.
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com