Not only am I NOT reluctant to put it in print, it is one of the stories in my memoir: Ghost Child to Triumph (from a child with no voice, to someone who speaks up against injustice).

I kept a record of 100 of the insane/abusive things the x said and did; it is all there!

I guess I was born standin' up and talkin' back; I am PASSIONATE about what I believe in and think.

I stood up for 18 months and fought a spiritually abusive church, and in the end on my birthday, they put my name up n a big screen, followed by the words; Conduct Unbecoming a child of God.

I stood up on my birthday in front of the whole congregation and said: "Wow, I didn't think this many people would show up to help me celebrate my birthday."

I guess because I had no one to stand up for me/celebrate me as a child and then 31 years of abusive marriage, etc....I was used to figuring things out for myself, and never had any expectations in life. I joined the army right out of high school, and hven't stopped trying to make a diffeence, since

Hugs and welcome to you, Freelancegal!