Visited with him last night and he was a bit sprite. Walked about 30 feet today, and that was all he could handle. The doc has reduced his water intake. The salt intake has already been reduced and has affected his kidneys and will induce some type of sodium in his IV. He ate a few bites. Doc says it is a 2-edged sword. Sadly, I don't know if he'll come home.

Hospice stopped by yesterday and left, have not returned with information requested. I asked hospice last year the same questions and no answer.

Mom hurt my feelings b/c she says I show no emotion - well this is how I defend myself from the prior abuse. I do feel emotion, I just don't show it. I cannot express how scared I am.

I learned not to show emotion to my abusers, very monochrome (if you show emotion to an abuser they will take further advantage of another).

I'm being there as much as I can. I wish I could do something that would make him better.

What I can do is tell all individuals to take care of themselves physically and emotionally. To always get a second physician opionion and follow the prescribed methods for a long, healthy, productive, and as happy as possible life.