Thanks for the prayers and good wishes. It's official. Any/all of Mom's treatments for cancer and Alzheimer's are terminated. This means she is in full hospice care. She is at home with step-f which is good. He's actually using the hospice therapy services! Amazing! He has had an aversion to any kind of support/therapy all of his life. (It's not he that needs the therapy, it's the rest of the world!) This therapy took a lot of work, and tough words, such as telling him the rest of the family cannot be his only support, as we have our own things to work through. The therapist comes to his house. It's a big huge mental/emotional breakthrough for him to realize there is no hope for her recovery, there is nothing he can "do" to make it otherwise. What we can do is make her comfortable. She is wasting away. I'm going there (to AZ) in a couple of weeks. She'll ask him, "Do I have a daughter?" and he said yes, and she asked for me. She does not recognize that she has sons. That is interesting.